Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, Saturday morning when my wife and I were leaving town, we spotted someone fishing around 8 AM. Then when we returned Sunday evening around 7 PM there were a bunch of bait chunkers on the jetty.

Now where are the reports? Don't tell me there were no P&S guys out there! :eek: Come on tell us some tails!

·
Super Moderator
2,093 Posts
Twasn't me......

Last time I was out was last tuesday eve. Only one trout and one blufish on artificials. Two small croakers on bait.

Maybe I'll have something for you in the next coupla days.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I was there on Saturday morning for about 20-30 minutes casting a tin so maybe that poor crazy idiot you saw was me :) No bites. The wind was in my face and there was a ton of grass so I gave up and went back home. I would've needed some foul weather gear to stay dry anyway. On Sunday afternoon I took it easier and went for some croakers by the Coleman bridge instead.

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Greetings and salutations,Surf-n-Turf and Lars!Wish I was in some saltwater!I fished TCC Suffolk after work,caught nothin but cat-fish??????. I wanted to fish the Spit,But it was too cold for me.Maybe sometime this week.

Gotta clock out-see ya!

·
Super Moderator
2,093 Posts
Spit Report 4-21:

Light to moderate winds, mostly from the south.
Last of the ebb. Grass became a problem when it turned.
One croaker on mullet bait by my friend Mikey.

Bloodworm fisherman managed a few croakers. Even one nice sea mullet that made me drool and wish I brought worms.

Switched a few plastics in and out, but nothing happening. Temps seem right.

ala Cdog, "Where da fish?"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts