Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fishn could be fatal

just heard a report on the radio fishn is the top 1 dangerous outdoor activity there is [ drownings boating accidents skiing accidents lightning strikes drunkards killing each other ] dam i think im goin fishn :D

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Lookin @ all the skin on the beach can cause a heart-attack.

Gettin caught drooling @ all the skin on the beach can make your spouse kill you.

I have a dangerous and fatal hobby,but somebody's gotta do it./

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Shoot and look at all that sun some of us old salts be getting. Didn't our mama's tell us that suns causes cancer!

I'd rather be fishing with all those dangerous things than breathing in all them toxic fumes from D.C;)

Gonna die sooner or later.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
441 Posts
I have seen people cutting lines and getting into serious fights on the pier. Usually, these are alcohol related. It is sad that on a crowed pier, things could get out of hand especially with sharp knives on hand. This is why I prefer to fish during the week. I would love to see more fishing access for the masses.

Perhaps the site could come up with some pier fishing ettiquettes that could be posted on piers.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats what im talkn bout

hey like i siad a report is what it is [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[I JUS GOT BACK FRM GRNDGVW PIER

·
Registered
48 Posts
HHAAHAHAHA

Nserch,

Thats Hilarious!!! But very true, some trips (on weekends mainly) I feel like being a fisher of women: another highly dangerous sport.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts