Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im plannin on headin up to Va beach for a few days has anybody been catchin anything from Va beach fishing pier or seagull pier if so please tell me what yall are catchin and what on, any advice is welcome thanks in advance

·
Registered
315 Posts
I just got back from seagull pier and again today the fishing was pretty bad. There has been alot of days like this latley at seagull.. If I were fishing for skate I would say the fishing was great... i saw two small bluefish caught and a few small croker latter in the evening. I heard a few small stripers were caught by the rocks... If I were looking for a place to fish I'd keep looking. But then again the fishing may be great next weekend..... good luck fishing.

·
Registered
634 Posts
just got back from dam neck beach at midnight .....been catching croaker and blues all day on croaker cut bait....also a few baby sharks and one clear nose skate and a 14 inch grey trout.......had a great time...the croaker was biting good... didnt take long to have one biting ......also good eating size...half pound to pound croaker..biggest i've seen since i moved here a month ago......

yesterday i fished rudee inlet at the lighthouse railing......caught flounder all day on fresh mullet cut bait i caught in my cast net.....had a good time catchin..seen 2 keepers caught yesterday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts