Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had the pleasure of getting to my new honey hole twice this past weekend. Sorry for the late post but my phone broke Sunday so I finally had it fixed today. Lol anyway both days were amazing again caught 3 rockfish Sunday 20", 22", & 20" but released all 3 because of my inexcusable mistake of keeping a rockfish the prior weekend when I did not know that you were not allowed to for the last 2 weeks of August. My cousin did keep 1 of his 2 rockfish he caught that was 22". All fish were caught off of live lining fresh caught bunker. Monday we got back out there at 5:30 am and again we were blessed with limiting out with 3 rockfish for the 3 of us of 20", 22", & 26" by 8 am we caught and released another 2 rockfish of 19" & 23" between the 3 of us. And my cousin also caught a tank of a carp that beat my monster carp caught a few weeks ago his was as mine off of a live bunker crazy the carp was 32" and weighed in at 15lbs just a pure fat boy of a fish lol

Attachments

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Thanks for the report. Have you tried casting lures? Nice looking fishing spot (try not to reveal it publicly. lol).

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the report. Have you tried casting lures? Nice looking fishing spot (try not to reveal it publicly. lol).
We did try a few top water lures and a spoon because they are feeding on bunker. But all that has worked is live lining small bunker we catch with a cast net. And yes im keeping it secret lol thanks alot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts