Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I post on here every so often, I posted a few months back asking advice on some bridge fishing, shark info and some other stuff for an upcoming trip. I had a blast and caught a ton of fish, many of them thanks to the advice I got from guys on this forum, I just wanted to say thanks.

Now, on to my question. I had so much fun last time that I am headed back down with my brother and a couple of buddies and will be there from may 4th-14th. We plan on renting a boat this time and seeing what we can do but this will be a whole new thing for us. I have reserved 20' Cobia CC with a 130hp 2 stroke Yamaha, it has livewell, fishfinder, GPS etc. It is $155/day for 3 days + Gas from Captain Pips Marina in Marathon. I left a deposit but can still cancel within 48hrs if I find a better deal. If you know of anything PLEASE let me know. I will be using it with my brother and two buddies. This is kind of alot of $$ for us so we want to do everything we possibly can to make sure we get on fish and have some fun. We are interested in doing just about any kind of fishing availible to us as well as some diving/spear fishing. I have experience boating and have done a fair amount of salt water fishing but very little of it from a boat and NONE of it from a boat captained by me lol, so definitely I need some help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.