Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Fishing Massive,

Any good fishing here in Lewes, Delware? Where? I'm suppose to go on a charter boat this Sunday for Black Sea Bass. I would like to fish from surf or pier also. Hit me up with some advice. Thanks

D.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Cape henelopen pier is not that far from there and the inlet is just around the corner from where the headboats leave out in lewes, delaware. Look at hot spots on left and it has the pier address. Good luck my friend!

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
No problem. Tight Lines!:)

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Roosevelt Inlet

If you go over the drawbridge and take the first left after the strip mall on the left ...drive 2 mi to the end of the road..that's Roosevelt Inlet! Be careful, you have to either cross the rocks to get to the beach or fish the end by the sandbags...you can also fish the beach front there( in front of the Lewes Yacht Club)..Flounder,blues, trout, stripers and sharks can be caught there this time of the year..the inlet has a nice small beach at low tide which has a nice bend to it...fish the canal side of the bend on incoming tide for some good action..try the cape pier, especially this time of the year, provides some good action on the same species listed above, just have to be there when they are cruising through! Tight Lines To All! Murphman:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts