Pier and Surf Forum banner

Where do your loyalties stand on a nice sunday afternoon???

• The Fishing Gods

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • The Football Gods

Votes: 4 13.8%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Where are the true Die-Hards? If the cow stripers were lurking and your favorite team was in the thick of the playoff hunt.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
But, if we lose to Cleveland this Sunday, though tailgating is great, I might have to find another way to enjoy Sundays in the fall. Come on AI, usually get there during the week, and SOOOON it will be "Prime Time" there.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dont Forget Me

Hey Shaggy,

Dont forget when its time to go to AI. Im looking forward to that trip. As far as sundays go, If the Skins are doing good Ill fish after the game........Tight Lines

MC

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
During the week is cool with me

Just let me know when and i will adjust my schedule at work to accomodate the trip.........Tight Lines

MC

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I would be out fishing,don't get me wrong I do like football and I can't wait for it to start,the other sports don't do anything for me,just fishing and football. What a great life I'v got. I don't know about the Skin's this week Atlanta looks good in offence and the Skins still can't tackle! whats wrong with this picture? TRIGGER

·
Registered
7,090 Posts
If a miracle happens an the Ravens are in the hunt the cows can wait.:D I still fish on Sundays buy I'm back at the dock by 11:00AM and home by 12:30PM. That still gives me 5 hrs. on the water.

Catman.:)

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Hey cocoflea, about fifteen rows in front of us must be another die hard Jets fan. Every Raven homegame, multiple times he stands up with th J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets. Usually, afetr the S the local homies chime in much louder with Jets "suck". Blame it on Braodway Joe or something, but us die hard Baltimore football fans for some reason really don't like the Jets, but in our eyes we like them more than the team from Baltimore's burb:D

·
Registered
389 Posts
Fishing or Football, let's see, I personaly don't play football anymore and when the stripers are bitting I'll be fishing. I can watch highlights on the tube but there won't be any of me bowed up! So that's what I'll be doin.:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.