Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody fishing Friday?

Thinking about hitting the sand, maybe Dam Neck or Sandbridge.

Whats biting in the surf?...and on what?

·
Registered
337 Posts
hey topsnipe,

good luck to you on friday. I would love to be out there too, but i have my father driving in for my little boy's first baptism on sun. I will be a little tied up for the holiday weekend, but will be out there first of next week.

Please post if you catch anything or see anything worth talking about.

Todd

·
Registered
270 Posts
Could be! Look for the old Surf & Turf with the FISHMATE Sr. in tow and a beautiful young lady at his side! (that would be my wife) :p

·
Registered
348 Posts
" a beautiful young lady at his side! (that would be my wife)"

WHEW!
for a second there i thought you were taking MY wife fishing;)

good luck, have fun

jerry, grillin' on the fourth

·
Registered
270 Posts
Good thing the beauty was there, 'cause there weren't any fish. Took one Taylor Blue all day friday. Didnt see anyone else do much either.

Went out in the boat Saturday morn to the small boat channel and first island flounder fishing. Got several smallies one at 17 1/4" all returned safely to catch another time. Had a bunch of croaker returned also. Just drifting under the CBBT. Using flounder rig on the bottom and a squid tasty on top dragging the bottom.

Today was not much better at Willoughby. Nada. Couple of guys caught and kept a 14-16 flounder. "Oh really I didn't know that. well he's dead now so I'm gonna keep him." Some day peole will learn. I'm betting half didn't have a license. (just venting).

Fair winds and following seas!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts