Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All right,Since no one has yet yet to Ask,what are we all askin Santa for X'mas?

Have you been naughty or nice.

Sand flea,I know you ain't feeling so good,so I thought I would start this X'mas thread to cheer you up,and no I am not peddling sand-spikes

:D

But if you were good,Santa may come down your chimminy with a 2-n-1 (12) foot all glass Hatteras Heaver,,,,,,,

HO-HO-HO!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Someone asked about the same about a week ago, so I'll just paste my previous, it AIn't changed, and don't ask for much.

Guess I am a dreamer, first off, world peace would be nice, and since that more than likely won't happen in my lifetime, may the world be at least a bit better of a place for my girls, and your sons and daughters (or grandkids) and the rest of the "younger ones".

All I ask is that we adults leave this place better than we found it.

GBAK

Have Jeep will travel. :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Guess I am a dreamer, first off, world peace would be nice, and since that more than likely won't happen in my lifetime,

It's not an impossible thought Shaggy, If I pray, " May there be peace on Earth and may it begin with me" that's a start, ok a small start, but if we all tried who knows.

·
Registered
472 Posts
You guys make Me ashamed of My shallow, materialistic thoughts.

But, that being said, it would sure be nice if Coffee futures took a little spike in the next couple of weeks.

And on a totally unrelated issue.

I hear that Drinking Lots and Lots of Coffee, will make You Cast Farther, Live Longer, be more Attractive to the Opposite Sex and get Better Gas Mileage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts