Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I wonder if she felt any pain when they hooked her. Maybe PETA will pay some German scientists to do an experiment testing whether topless 21 yr old mormon chicks feel pain when hooked.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
In this case there is about a 60% chance she was mormon (being from SLC) and it sounds like about a 100% chance she was a moron! :D

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
I think she may need to look into enlargening her PFDs. A little cosmetic surgery to say maybe double-Ds and the back-stroke would of been no problem!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
hey sandflea, now you are teasing us giving us a story about a fisherman catching a 21year old topless female and than not sharing pics :eek: :eek:.....now lets see 21 year old female and topless and he didn't keep her definately not any fisherman I know. :D :D

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
I suppose they were trolling green strips of paper? :D At least we have confirmation of these not-to-elusive fish being caught, and unfortunately, released. I'm all for conservation but that's one fish I will not throw back. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
I don't know what you would want to solicit a striper for, but strippers don't take much interest in cut spot or stingsilvers. Besides, I don't want to know what you do with your fish when you get them home. I eat mine. :D

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Buwahahahaha! Catch of the day, hmmm, usually I find that sweet-talking them works well, so does alcohol. If my girlfriend asks, we never had this conversation. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts