Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Its a surf report so my guess is land based.
In the course of this thread you will be asked the following:

Gear?
Bait?
Distance cast?
Weather?
Moon?
Tide?
GPS coordinates?
Snacks?
Decaf or regular?
Beans or no beans in chili?

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Arrived at my spot took 15 minutes pulled in 24"and next 26",Total of about 22 throwbacks
I went by your spot this afternoon and killed them also. This is a great spot, lets keep it a secret though from them other fishermen, so that only people really in the know can get bowed up.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Not to say that you should "spot burn" but this seems like brragadocio!! :- -| Look it up if nec.

·
Registered
978 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
This is obviously a boating report. They've been killin it out in the bay at the mouth of the rivers.....Choptank, Potomac etc.

http://www.dnr.state.md.us/fisheries/fishingreport/log.asp :fishing:

These guys are just f...ng w/ us shore fishermen. Nice people aye....... :eek:
And you wonder why some people do not post reports......

The mouths of those areas are definitely hot right now. If someone has some exclusive access to the shoreline, it will not surprise me if those results were truthful.

If you really want my reports, dig around other fishing forums. I post general trends.

Friend of mine was catching fish in shallow water on the Eastern shore on suspending jerkbaits....I followed his tips and got the same results on the Western shore and thanked him for the advice.
My go-to fall technique is topwater- popper, pencil popper, and spooks.
Kids along a particular neighborhood tipped me off about the topwater bite. I started topwater fishing in my area of the same river. I tipped off friends who fished a similar tidal fish and they caught them as well. When these kids tip me off in the spring, I'll be surfcasting with fish-finder rigs and bloodworms.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
And you wonder why some people do not post reports......

The mouths of those areas are definitely hot right now. If someone has some exclusive access to the shoreline, it will not surprise me if those results were truthful.

If you really want my reports, dig around other fishing forums. I post general trends.

Friend of mine was catching fish in shallow water on the Eastern shore on suspending jerkbaits....I followed his tips and got the same results on the Western shore and thanked him for the advice.
My go-to fall technique is topwater- popper, pencil popper, and spooks.
Kids along a particular neighborhood tipped me off about the topwater bite. I started topwater fishing in my area of the same river. I tipped off friends who fished a similar tidal fish and they caught them as well. When these kids tip me off in the spring, I'll be surfcasting with fish-finder rigs and bloodworms.
I hit the academy the other day. Had a few bumps and 1 decent fish followed my swim shad straight to my feet

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Land of coarse,Always use the same lure everytime every year.Pearl swim shad with paddletail 1/2 ounce white jighead

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Told someone on here one time were one was,And they totally destroyed the place never again.But still i will report what i caught

·
Registered
7,090 Posts
Told someone on here one time were one was,And they totally destroyed the place never again.But still i will report what i caught
I understand you not giving up your spots, I'm the same way. I also don't post reports of my success either. I'll offer advice on how to catch them but my personal hot spots are mine.

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
My go-to fall technique is topwater- popper said:
In the summer I go to the beach and I see the hotties on top of the water. I yank out my pencil, pop it, and wham, they are spooked. So, yeah, I know what you mean. 😂😱

·
Registered
508 Posts
In the summer I go to the beach and I see the hotties on top of the water. I yank out my pencil, pop it, and wham, they are spooked. So, yeah, I know what you mean. ����
You don't keep a Storm Giant ThunderStick in your plug bag?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts