Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is not pier or surf related but I have to share. I just went out on my lunch break from work and caught a 13 inch rainbow trout in a put and take area near my office. I cleaned it and made it back to the office before 1:00. Best lunch break ever!!! Thanks for listening.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Did you get that in Md? I am going trout fishing today with the neighbors son too. Going to go to the upper patuxent river where New Hampshire Ave meets Georgia Ave. It is just a little stream that far up but it is great fishing b/c they stock it and it is catch and release most of the year. I am glad you posted b/c I was wondering if it was too hot today but by the looks of it might be a great day. Thanks! :D

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This trout was taken in MD. I have caught a nice rainbow both times I have been there. I thought it would be fished out by now. Guess not! Good luck today FL. Water was a little muddy. I used a muddler minnow with a spinner blade in front of it.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
I ususally use Joe's Flies and have friends from WV that swear by them. I too have had good luck with them so can't complain. I am hoping since it has been two days of no rain that the water will clear up so we will see. Will post my results. Thanks all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts