Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in a kayak today. My pastor has two and had me meet him in rural Chesapeake and we kayaked for about 2 hours on the Northwest River. Leaves changing made the place beautiful (otherwise it's a swamp). I was in a wilderness system pamlico 14. Pretty roomy. Don't know I'd choose that for fishing, but for just being in one for the first time it was nice. Now I see why folks enjoy it so much.

·
Registered
846 Posts
hey jeep i have a spare yak and have been fishing in Great bridge here alot if you wanna hook up and go out there have been some purdy big gators round there right now:D:D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey red, if you dont mind me asking where in GB have the gators been coming from? I have been trying to get the wife & little one hooked up with some nice trout. I understand if you dont want to give away your honey hole though. Either way. Tight lines &.... KEEP'EM SCREAMIN.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Dude there is really no SECRET spot they are pretty all in the river right now there is some kinda sea monster out there some where i lost the other night on a top water hit it bout 5 or 6 times knocking it completly outta the water each time before hanging fought em bout two min. before he finally wraped me around the sunkin boat for the 2nd time man i had the drag locked down and there was no stoping it thinking it was a big red but idk ive caught some 30" ers and they didnt pull like that i havent slept good for the past two nights as soon as this week lays down ima try for round2:eek:

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey jeep i have a spare yak and have been fishing in Great bridge here alot if you wanna hook up and go out there have been some purdy big gators round there right now:D:D
That sounds like a GREAT idea! I've got work bustin at the seams right now but when I catch a breather I'll shoot ya a line to see if you're free. Thanks for the offer!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts