Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, I have been visiting this forum for a while now, reading about all the nice catches by everyone. I've gotten into wading for specks a few months ago and lovin' it. I'm still learning the techniques and what lures to use, but I've been catching specks up to 4 lbs. I'll post some photos as soon as I learn how.:confused:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome!

it's alot of info in here, and i'm sure that i'll find answers and hopefully help others along the way. no canoe or boat. just wading for now.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
68 where ya wade'n? I been doing the same thing in the New Point area. As far as baits try Gulp new penny shrimp, they work well for me.

PS Welcome to the board and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
welcome aboard lots of great info and people here!!! tight lines...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I also have been visiting the site for a while and just joined. Ive really gotten into yakfishing for red drum and specks on the eastern shore. Ive learned a lot from this site and would like to thank everyone for their useful posts.

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Hello Everyone, I have been visiting this forum for a while now, reading about all the nice catches by everyone. I've gotten into wading for specks a few months ago and lovin' it. I'm still learning the techniques and what lures to use, but I've been catching specks up to 4 lbs. I'll post some photos as soon as I learn how.:confused:
welcome. where are you fishing?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts