Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well yesterday I headed out to KN with FishingKid and his father we got there around 8:15 tide was gone water was flat no wind at all, So we made a few casts fished til about 8:45 with no fish landed at all, Then decided to leave and grab a bite to eat until the tide change got back around 9:15 or so started throwing all types of lure rattle traps, swim baits, bucktails and gotcha plugs. Afte no hits or bumps with the swim bait an bucktail decided to fish the gotcha plug made a few cast hooked up with one fish who spit the hook then a few cast later hooked up with a short striper around 16" a few cast later hooked up to another short around 17" so I sticked with the gotcha plug for the rest of the night switched from a white gotcha to pink and chartreuse color gotcha plug an made a few cast hooked up with my first keeper of the year who was 21.5" put up a nice fight all my other fish that was caught at KN this year were so close to being a keeper l just thought this would be another 19.5" fish that almost made it but it wasn't turn out to be a goodnight hopefully as the water cools off we will see more keepers come over the rail.

Tight Lines

http://s1133.photobucket.com/user/a...E-0E98-460A-BDF4-5CC32BE31737.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.