Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Actually I'd be suprised if anyone got fish at SB on the 22nd between the hours ya'll plan on being there
Have to agree with ya there. Think I'm just gonna do th SeaGull myself.

·
Registered
634 Posts
i'll be there bright early on sat nov 22nd...i'd like to get in on this challenge :)...noone knows what will be biting on that day..only god can tell ya that... but i sure will be trying to catch what ever is there......i have some whole spot and spot heads i been saving for a beach trip....i think by next week the ocean stripers will be here:D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your right Kajun no one knows. Why don't you throw out a pin rig while your at it. You'd have a better shot at a king than a striper in the 12:00 to dusk time slot. I predict that on the 22nd no fish of any consequence will be taken by a P&Ser at SB between 12:00 and dusk. Unless your @$$e$ get lucky and a ball of bait gets chased in shallow.Have a cook out and forget trying to catch fish.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
seeings how ya postn on th board , you gonna get skunked to ;) thets my 02 cent :p

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Sounds like somebody has TWO identities here!:jawdrop:

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
I'm sick of this dual identities crap. I'm scanning through the users and anyone who has multiple accounts will have all of them banned.

Got it? :mad:

This juvenile garbage is going to stop. If your posts aren't about fishing they'll be deleted.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Well

there's your answer!

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
And if the dual identity users care to post an apology for their behavior, now's the time to do it. My patience with the trolls is finished.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Hey flea,

When you fine them and I see your looking. Post their names on the board to teach them a lesson. You know, public humiliation like when they use to put people in Stocks...:eek:....Hat80

1 - 20 of 23 Posts