Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ~FLYCAT~--it looks like you haven't posted in several weeks. Why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

after being stuck in the wifes home state of wisconsin, for the last two years im head back to lake charles and the gulf coast for the beaches and fish i love. Dont get me wrong i dont mind the salmon and musky, but ............that aint the same as a bull red or a shark pullin me in to the surf. Hopefully i will be able to meet up with a few of the texas fellas this time around......................:beer:

·
Registered
983 Posts
we'd be more than happy to have ya bud, you cant beat some good ole Louisiana/Texas reds ;)..........most of my mom's side of the family is actually from Lake Charles, i was down there last year about this time, nice place, could do without the gaters stealin my stringer tho :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.