Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After what was the worst week of my life, I am actually recovering at a good enough pace to drive myself home. woohoo. Still can't make the NC get together but if my strength comes back a little more might think about wetting a line somewhere this weekend. Thanks to everyone that was thinking about me.:)

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
So, how is the weather down there in Florida? :) Figured you may have gone awol (okay skip the "o", absent with"). Now put some pounds on that there frame (like I got lot's to talk about). Sandflea is thinking about AI this weekend, if interested. Anthony and I are heading down south, though about AI this weekend after the Hat news, by the wat Clyde, my condolences.

Now ya got the winter to get beck into shape, and maybe forget how to hide them thar fish in the secret compartment of cooler, but ya gotta teach me how you got some guy to double hook them stripers at the Tank. :cool:

Have Jeep will travel.:D

·
Registered
216 Posts
Glad to hear you are feeling better

Sorry to bring up a sore subject, but what were you down with? Flu or accident or something? Whatever it was, glad to hear you are feeling better. Doesn't seem like anyone is catching much at all around these parts... WHERE ARE THE FALL AND WINTER STRIPERS AT????????
- Surfman

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had surgery done to reconstruct my nasal passageways so I can breathe out of them again. Fairly simple surgery(very painful), but I ended up having every complication in the book which had me in and out of the hospital for a week.:(

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
FLF, glad ya home, wish ya coulda made th gathering but I'm sure I'll see ya for cobia season if not before. :)

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Get well soon FLF and take this time to enjoy the Holiday season nothing is better then being home for the Holidays and I hope Santa gives you what you want.:)

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks All!

Happy Holidays to all! Hey cdog maybe we can meet up at the ditch in Jan or Feb when all the craze starts up again! LOL, will definitely be seeing you when it is cobia time.:D

·
Registered
961 Posts
I'll be there too Cdog. I wanted to chase cobia so bad this year, but it wasn't meant to be.

Yo Jason glad to hear all is good, or better. I'll give you a call over the weekend some evening your time zone.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't worry Axon I hear this year for Cobia wasn't that good anyway. We will get em next year. Looking forward to your call. Remember I have the tog trip on Sat and am leaving to FL that night most likely. Later

1 - 11 of 11 Posts