Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just purchased two graphite 8' rods (2 piece) rated for 3/4 to 3 ounces. $20 a piece. These will be my choptank rods. My 9' works well at choptank, but the cement on the rail at choptank is brutal.

Looking forward to trying these out. Will report back on how these rods work out. Seen them for $80 elsewhere online.

The bargain hunter wins again.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Hey Husky

As per our phone call: If you get a 4x4 in Buxton air the tires down to 15lbs when you go on the beach and you'll have no problems. When you get back on the hard road air back up...Tightlines

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Dang that Husky,

He'll be hitting some real saltwater in the next week or so. Hope you tear um up buddy, becarful thoe. Things live in those waters that bite back! Not like the little tommy cats we catch around here....Have fun & Tightlines

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hat80,
You must want to make me cry. That would be Avalon Pier and I haven't seen that place in 3 years. Man I miss it.
Tight lines and popped riggers and good luck to Husky you lucky dog:D

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Yeah PlankCaster

Thats the place and it sure looks nice there today. I save my OBX fishing for the fall, late winter and spring. Thats when things get real hot down there. Didn't meen to make you cry, so heres a box of Puffs at no charge. :) ....Tightlines

·
Registered
186 Posts
Haha
Youre a sweet man Hat80:D. I fear I have always relied on the kindness of strangers:rolleyes: Thanks for the puffs. And yea that is a really good picture of the pier.
Tight lines and popped riggers

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NICE combined s/h

two rods and s/h of only $8. Wow, that's $160 plus s/h MSRP and I get it for $48.

YIPPEE!!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I just noticed something thats kinda cool. If you look at the above photo of the Avalon pier and hit your refresh button, the photo updates. Must be because it's a live pier cam. :D ....Tightlines

1 - 10 of 10 Posts