·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new member like to fish **croaker spot lok forward to meeting you :p

·
Registered
49 Posts
Good AM R.C.,
I hope you don't mind me using your thread to introduce myself, also new to the site.
I've been reading All threads on this site for a couple months and have really enjoyed
it. Everything I ever wanted to know about fishing seems to get posted here and what hasn't I'm sure will be.
I look forward to fishing with and meeting you guys some time(everyone on P&S)and to learning with you.
R.C., where do you fish , for what?
Gregg, (Kayode)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The last couple of weeks ive tried Jameriver Pier Seagull Off the banks of Poqouson Wiloubys caught couple here and there but colonial pkwy is a good spot

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the last couple of weeks tried seagull wiliobouys poqouson found a couple but colonial pkwy to be on

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was riding around sunday tried several places didnt do any good so i headed back to richmond stopped by colonial parkway and fond some nice croakers -couple rock fish which in turn got throwed back ==== :eek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey all:

I'm new to the site, but I've always liked fishing. So I will be reading & paying attention to pick up any hints. Sounds like some of you guys know what's up with fishing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts