Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ralph,

In his quest to secure more souls. Tried to lure CrouchingChitaHiddenDragon to the dark side with the promise of teaching her to backcast. How low will he stoop to gain control of the Remedial Group?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Anthony,

Never fear Sir Ralph, for he has a talent that may help your friend.

But please take of picture of Sir Ralph as he helps them through the cast, it will be interesting to see ;)

Led.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
U.K

Led,

Are there any female backcasters in the U.K?

·
Registered
58 Posts
there are some real bitches :D

there used to be a young lady called claire i think? she backcast and my ex wife had a go for a short time but lost interest, pity she cast about 450ft within about 2 months of trying it and could have gone on to much bigger distances if she had wanted to.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
crazy

Peter why did your exwife want to backcast? Was she crazy? The only person that I know that backcast is crazy. He started backcasting, because he was too paranoid to take his eyes off the crowd.
Andy, why didn't you answer the question? I know you have an answer.

·
Registered
680 Posts
i love some of these comments, but i will not make any for fear of putting my foot where it shouldn't be. i will see the two combatants at the world's and let each buy me breakfast. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bill

I have a prior engagement so it's doubtful that I will be at the worlds. While having dinner with my nemesis, we discussed the show down. This town just ain't big enough for the both of us. But the show down will have to wait. Besides I think he has his hands full with a man from the south. But the next time I see you, I'll buy you breakfast.

·
Registered
797 Posts
in mourning...

sorry gents, the darkside is mourning the passing of one of its own. as temped as i am, all reponses to the above must wait. j. cash [rip] has left the building.

:(
sir backcaster

·
Registered
904 Posts
Johnny Cash

Let the big man rest with his June, been waiting to go to her since she passed...Met her once ...class lady...RIP John and June........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts