Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took a memory card out of a Game Camera and had some nice pics .... One awesome 8 point and one decent 8 ... I have mostly used just corn in the feeder and draw deer .... I tried the regular deer feed pellets and they tended to clog up the feeder ... This year I have mixed in a little of the Feeder Intensi-Fire Feed pellets with shelled corn and deer really seem to hit it harder ... but acorns are scarce this year here ... I was wondering what else everybody puts in there spinner type feeders ?

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all day and all night

I've usually just had deer there right after it goes off but with the other pellets added in there seems to be deer there off and on all day and all night ... every couple hours and there is a different deer there .... it runs at dawn and dusk ... thinking I'll bump up the amount it throws everytime ....

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
I've usually just had deer there right after it goes off but with the other pellets added in there seems to be deer there off and on all day and all night ... every couple hours and there is a different deer there .... it runs at dawn and dusk ... thinking I'll bump up the amount it throws everytime ....
Don't give 'em too much or they don't need to come and get it during the day time.

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I use the loose mineral salts in a 80 lb bag from feed stores and then pour it in an old hollowed out stump

1 - 10 of 10 Posts