1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Yo Bucket,according to my sources,an RDT there wasn't a blitz. :( There was one up in KH but they were just legal from what I saw.But them pups are biting down there. Hopefully wont be long,just did my taxes. :D

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cdog,

A faux report breaks my heart even worse as the loss of faith/trust of it all :(

There I go wishful thinking again as yes I too was working on filling out my taxes tonight/this morning when I saw that stinkin' report :mad:

Oh well, will see what comes of all this :rolleyes:

`bucket

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
There was no Striper blitz at the point and what did happen up in KH & KDH was far from a blitz! One small school of fish came in close all day long. Most of the fish caught were under size.....

Cdog, if something had happened at the point you know Sparky would have pics posted...Tightlines

·
Registered
162 Posts
bucket
i went to the point on mon and the pups were biting at 1st light. we got there to late. also went to kitty hawk on wed and the birds were so thick from pea island to corolla. followed them up and don the beach and they came to the beach once. way north of were i was. other than that, they stayed out of casting distance. later on i got a report that they were off the end of kitty hawk pier and they were catching schollies. not to big. well they are still around.

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
db77,

Thanks for the report - sounds all to familiar. All current indications are of a bogus Point blitz - bummer.

However, I like H80's photos of those pier caught PES (perfect eating sze) Rockfish :)

Catch it, clean it, cook it, and eat it ...

`bucket

1 - 8 of 8 Posts