Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cant wait heart pumpn this years gon b awsome i can feel it gotta b a good one cross yer fingers cause here it comes :D what ya think :eek:

·
Registered
634 Posts
i've never fished any type of "run" of any fish...i cant wait..comeonnn striperrrr!

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
I hope to see yall out there!Please don't catch all the Bigguns!

I will be the Filipino with the tan adidas ball cap...

·
Registered
691 Posts
Just a little over 3 weeks now.....

..and we'll be in season. There was a post recently over on TF that asked what the season will hold. Many folks suggested an early showing of BIGGER fish, but thought they may move on quicker with cooler water temperatures. Last year we were blessed with slightly warmer days leading to the fish hanging around for a bit. The Farmer's Almanac(for what it's worth) suggests a cooler and more precipitation filled late winter..... In any event, there are fish around now, and I imagine after this week of NE wind and cooler nights, it's getting ready to go off!!! Let's hope......... Fish On

Zigh
><((((*>
:D

·
Registered
691 Posts
HECK YA!!!

Sounds good to me REEL MAN; I'm there!! Can't wait to be towed around by a hog of a Striper!!!!!!

Zigh
><((((*>
:D

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think ill stick to my boat ifn i get it right :(

·
Registered
300 Posts
Kayak - can you rent them in VA beach? I think that sounds like a blast. A few years ago a friend and I bought inflatable rafts for like 20 bucks. We could barely fit in them but we used them to go out on this little resevoir to catch BIG large mouth bass. It was so fun. When we hooked into the bass they would literally tow us around in those little rubber rafts until we could get them in. I bet kayak fishing would be similar.

If anyone has info on where to rent or buy a cheap first Kayak let me know. Anyone got an extra one and need a buddy to fish with? Holla holla...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts