Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I predict a striper blitz by weeks end!

Just checked my majic 8ball........says "future looks good"

·
Registered
334 Posts
Just wonderin how accurate has that 8 ball been so far this year??:p lol I hope your right about the blitz... not that Im gonna be anywhere near it anyways. But good luck to all of yall who are still fishin I almost called it a year but I might go a few more times.Well see:cool:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Only reason I might not go fishin anymore is cause deer season goes out jan. 3rd and I still dont have any meat in the freezer. So Im kinda preoccupied now. Plus Im not much on fishin when i cant feel my fingers but I might go a few more times. just depends.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Nsearch, did the 8ball give you a location. If so, I might be tempted to join Ya'.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Gotcha
Just curious where you hunt?? I hunt southhampton county was able to score an 8 during bow and a spike a few weeks ago. Gonna go sat if I can, the season is winding down fast...geo

·
Registered
334 Posts
Me and a friend of mine hunt down in Louisa county where my cousin and his family live and we just hunt around on their land and stuff. This whole season has sucked for me I almost had a shot on a doe with my bow and I missed a 4 pointer or so with my shotgun from like 10 feet but thats a long story.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Dont think I'da posted about the 4-pointer:D ....the R

1 - 8 of 8 Posts