Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there interest out there for expanding coverage by this board to include New York and Connecticut?
I'm from the Hudson Valley so mid and upper NJ, NY and Conn. are within a day trip.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Hudson Valley where? I'm from Peekskill - right on the Hudson River.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
I lived in Newburgh during the late 60's when My Dad was stationed at Stuart AFB. We lived on Lake Road.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
I'm from Stamford CT which is a short trip to most of you fellow north folks

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
And to answer your question fluebish I would be very interested in expanding coverage I know there got to be more than a handfull of us who has found this that live up north and if more of us find it and use it we might be able to have are own board.

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
You know what? I think I'm going to go ahead and set up boards for all the states from New England to the Gulf. Some of the boards will be dead, but so was this site in '99 when I launched it.

Can't hurt to give you guys your own forum, could it? Let's see how much bandwidth I can blow :eek:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Greetings All!

A NY/CT board sounds like a winner to me! I've fished the Blackhall, Lieutenant, and Connecticut Rivers, and Old Saybrooke and West Haven on the Long Island Sound. I'm REAL interested in the striper fishery developing on the Hudson River, too. Would be nice to see some reports on that section of the coast (although I do get a lot of good info fron cocoflea!) Ok boys, take that board and run with it, and put the Jersey board to shame! (No reflection on Eric, he can only work with what the Jersey anglers give him...)

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Thanks for the Kudos Jake and as soon as winter leaves(this morning report is and winter storm watch with possible 6 to 8 inches of snow)I hope to be able to keep the board going but until it launches I'll use this board to update all who is interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts