Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone fishing 2nite around the CBBT- Chix area? I was checking out the wind and it's looking fishy!

Zigh
><((((*>

·
Registered
337 Posts
Are you wading?

Hi Zigh,

I just picked up my first pair of waders yesterday while taking the wife to potomac mills. (6 hrs of driving with a 9 month old, wife, sister-in-law, and mother-in-law, and 7 hours of shopping:mad: )
I hope it was worth it, it seemed like a good tradeoff to me. Anyway, I have been skunked probably about 10 times now out of 11. People must smell me from a mile away. I am interested in fishing tonight, what time you gonna be there? I am not too keen on oceans, meaning I probably won't get my feet wet unless there are others out there. (Grew up in freshwater, no currents.) So Zigh, or anyone else thinking about doing the wading thing, let me know.

Todd

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hey BASSN.....I've met your wife.....you did the right thing and def made out in the deal (sister AND mother In-law points) AND a pair of waders.....lucky dude you are! Not too much happening but we're close....... saw a couple fish Sat in the surf at Rudee (2nd street) (20")....rough as ^%$#. Seen some bait in the refuge last Sun...no big swirls....
The bluefin are around as well as the makos...things are def moving south...Give me a hollar.

Loudog

1 - 3 of 3 Posts