Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine, a none fishing person, told me about an electronic lure that moves around in the water. The lure (in shape of a fish or worm) is activated by the water. My friend said his friend uses this lure all the time. He said he would check with his friend to see where he got it. My question to you guys is "Have you heard of such a lure? and If so, where do you buy it?".

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
If its th one I saw th other day on TV it is another"must have" for th Bass fisherman.According to th infomercial anyway. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Hey littlefry,I was serious,I did see it on tv.It looks like a ratltrap but when put in water starts to vibrate. Didn't show any applications to saltwater but I guess it would work. Saw it on OLN if ya get that channel. Not sold in stores was at th end of th infomercial.

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Yea,the bass that sings.I like the shark one too.I think they have a catfish that sings,too.

lillefry-stay away from them gizmos and gadgets!I took my neighbors son out last season for some AM striper fishing from the surf,and he caught fish on a lil Mickey Mouse pole.The point is,the fish will bite,not by glowing bells or loud whistles,but by proper presentation or lure movement.Practice your technique.That's why they call it fishing.Any easier,we would be called Catchermen.So stay with the basic:Lures(soft and hard) and live fresh bait.Save your money from those T.V ads,gaurenteeing fish on ever cast,cause like I said,That's why they call it fishing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts