Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody heard anything about any drum being caught over there yet?? Seaside or bayside, surf or boats?? Workin on a trip to head that way next week we hope, lookin for some reports. Thanks!

Adam

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Heard of reports of Red Drum being caught @ little Island,Can't confirm any authenticity.Must be a tight lip thing.

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
There are pups at Sandbridge all summer long, but this year's been kind of hit-or-miss.

The first big red will probably be caught there in two or three weeks, depending on the weather. I'm already planning my week off :D

I haven't heard so much about the barrier islands after the spring fishery wound down.

·
Super Moderator
2,093 Posts
on the bay side, the bite has begun.
a friend of mine boated a 50incher last week.

My guess is that the seaside barrier islands are probably starting to happen now, particularly with north and east winds. If I can find the time, I'll try and have a first hand report in the next couple of weeks!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bubba yer PM box is full man! Got some ??'s for ya. thanks!

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Adam, try PM'ing him again.

Bubba, I just went into the system and it said you had 15 PMs. I went ahead and told the system to wipe them all out. It should work now.

·
Super Moderator
2,093 Posts
kewl!

I wonder why it was saying I had 15? Default setting screwed up or something? Cuz, I've only been notified of full mailbox via email when someone's tried to send me one, but that's only been about a half dozen times. Cdog reverted to sending me PM's on Mo's board instead.

Anyway. Thanks!

somebody send me a PM and see if it works.......

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Just sent you one Bubba and it went through! You should be good to go!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts