Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
:D
I stop by to lurk from time to time, so I figured I would register in honor of DD being da man of the month!

I'll be lurking around.

Wormy

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Yea Dog....glad to see DD's posse makin a showin.They sure do bring a wealth of "know how" and experience with'em.I hope they bring tha feesh.too.But iffn they start with that dilect, they gonna find out how ignert we relly is:rolleyes: !!......the R

·
Registered
32 Posts
DD

I will be down for a good bit startin the weekend of the 13th. I have 6 vac days left to use up. I will be down the entire week of New Years with a few extended weekends thrown in for good measure.

I still need to fill you in on some striper tecniques out of the tube ;) and maybe a few while incognito (sp?)

BTW, the rhondel, I bet you would be hard pressed to find any post of mine in that "special dilect" that has made DD board so popular. There is a time and place for that, lets keep it on DD's board. :D

Thanks guys.

Wormy

·
Super Moderator
10,102 Posts
the rhondel said:
Yea Dog....glad to see DD's posse makin a showin.They sure do bring a wealth of "know how" and experience with'em.I hope they bring tha feesh.too.But iffn they start with that dilect, they gonna find out how ignert we relly is:rolleyes: !!......the R
I think we can all try to be as "unignert" as possible on here,"R".. Don't think the folks on here could decode all that "fancy lingo".. :D

·
Registered
193 Posts
Got 3 descent ones last night down below you. Look south for the gray tundra, and steve's truck, bar is hard to find at night but they are there. Counted 30 trucks at the pier, but nothing happening this evening.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Hey Cdog

Drumdum said:
I see we have the Steely Eyed Missile Man(SEMM) on board now.. Good Eastern Shore tips... ;)
Yeah I noticed that. Need to hit him up for some pointers. :D

·
Super Moderator
10,102 Posts
k-tom said:
Got 3 descent ones last night down below you. Look south for the gray tundra, and steve's truck, bar is hard to find at night but they are there. Counted 30 trucks at the pier, but nothing happening this evening.
Way to go,Tom! Good to hear they're close by,maybe the weekend weather will give me a break.. :rolleyes: I saw some "good indicators" that some were south of there as well.. Did you catch on plugs or bait?? I bet that was a blast last night with that full moon out there,and little wind.. Again way to go.. :cool:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Birds working all morning, from the pier down to lighthouse drive.
Thats where they came in chasing menhaden. A small point has formed and if you hit the point you had a fish, on metal no less, will pm you the spot,easy to find. 2 more this am but they were 15-18lbs, the size I like to clean, heard of bigger fish a bit south where you mentioned also, thats where I'll be tomorrow and Friday. Finally they are here.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Thanks for the welcome Cdog. We ought to hook up some day.
I will be down the 19th for a week and its about all I can think of..
Anyone else be there??

·
Registered
823 Posts
SEMM

YUP IT WORKED AND WELCOME!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts