Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,went over the Lesner on the way home and I reminisced about the times I fished @ or by the Duck Inn.

Wanna try that spot again.

Where,without getting a ticket can I park ,that is close?

·
Registered
290 Posts
I pulled up there early spring and just asked a couple of the employees for permission to park. It wasn’t very busy and they were very welcoming, seems I wasn’t the first to ask. They pointed me to the outskirts of the parking lot as not to take a space from the paying customers.

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
It's usually more of an issue during the peak of tourist season. As it gets colder, they generally don't care. Just park out of the way of paying customers and stop in to have a beer from time to time. I've never had it be a problem in the fall and winter. Summer, however, is a different story.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I believe up close to the Shore Drive end there are marked spots for Park n' Ride. They were marked last year. Those are available.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yep...

...that's the key: just ask the manager/workers if its okay to park by the bridge; I always ask, and it is almost always okay, as long as there isn't like, some reception going on or something.

When I go at night, I just park where I want to, and then typically I'm done fishin' by the time they would be open anyway.

Hope this helps Nsearch.

Doad.:cool:

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanxs all.Planning on hitting the surf on SAt in the AM.Hope to see yall out there.

·
Registered
634 Posts
i try to park on the outskirts of thier parking lot... then on my way in stop and buy a coke or bottle of water....keeping my reciept:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts