Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stayed at the Drifter's Reef at Carolina Beach for the first time this past Saturday night and would recommend it to anyone looking for a clean room at an affordable price.:):)

I paid $49.95 for a room with two double beds, small fridge and microwave. They have Cable TV and free wireless internet access. If you did not bring your Laptop, they have a PC setup in the main office with Internet Access for their customers use.

Convenient location on the main drag coming in, McDonald's, Hardie's and Domino Pizza within walking distance and only two blocks from the Carolina Beach Fishing Marina..3 miles from the Freeman's Park and 6 miles from Ft Fisher.

They also accept pets if you notify them ahead of time.

I will stay there again.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HUgh? DId you get run off the beach????
No, I changed my mind and decided against sleeping on the beach. Had my son with me and he wanted to sleep "with a roof over his head"

Besides, I have decided not to sweat out the Ranger from Hell's erratic moods as to what is and what is not allowed.

Actually for the season, if I decide to pull and all nighter, I will probably stay at Freeman. If I decide to fish the Fort at night, I will just stay at the Drifter for $50 and get a good shower....:D:D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Not knocking the drifters reef at all, but for another 20 bucks you can stay at atlantic towers. (nov-mar) make sure you bring lipstick remover, cause after your wife see"s that room you"ll need it !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not knocking the drifters reef at all, but for another 20 bucks you can stay at atlantic towers. (nov-mar) make sure you bring lipstick remover, cause after your wife see"s that room you"ll need it !!!!!!!!!!
I hear that:D:D,,,will do if the wife tags along, but for me and one of my hard tail buddies, $50 a night works out real good divided by 2:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts