Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I mean I know you can catch bulls and blue like thousands of different ways. But is it allowed though Currently?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Unfortunately, the Frisco pier is gone and will not return. It was damaged in a storm several years ago, not repaired, and eventually torn down. It is gone.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I think it’s been a decade since obx pier stopped all pin rigging.
just call and ask

·
Registered
120 Posts
“Pin riggin for blues and bulls first off blues are bait second never mind im goin to frisco pier to ride the Ferris wheel“

Take the Herbert C. Bonner tunnel.

·
Registered
363 Posts
lol After a day at the Avon waterpark, there's nothing like the sunset from the end of the Frisco pier.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm planning to do a pin rig during this season just for like drum and bluefish
I don't know why all these folks are talking about the Frisco pier. It's nonexistent. For Pin rigging try Jenette's piers at Nags head. They have a good setup for pin rigs. They catch a few cobia there also. If you go further down Hatteras island, check out Rodanthe and Avon piers. They allow pin rigs ant they catch Kings. The water gets warmer there. Up at Nags Head, the Labrador current usually controls the water temp. and it's a little too cold for Kings. They catch a lot of the big Red Drum and Blues that you are looking for.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't know why all these folks are talking about the Frisco pier. It's nonexistent. For Pin rigging try Jenette's piers at Nags head. They have a good setup for pin rigs. They catch a few cobia there also. If you go further down Hatteras island, check out Rodanthe and Avon piers. They allow pin rigs ant they catch Kings. The water gets warmer there. Up at Nags Head, the Labrador current usually controls the water temp. and it's a little too cold for Kings. They catch a lot of the big Red Drum and Blues that you are looking for.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Trade the Strawberry Hill for some Mad Dog Orange Jubilee and I’ll join ya. Is that guy holding his conventional the wrong way or is it just me?

·
Registered
20 Posts
lol, Rouge this guy is a living legend At the Whippernock pier.He's the bestest,just ask him..still use a "real" beer huggie

1 - 20 of 24 Posts