or how about this kid? looks like he can sleep through anything

this guy? looks like it hurt!

i hear this guy likes thin slippery things

looks familiar but can't quite place it

or this idiot

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Why don't you show that stringer of fish I'm holding up in that first pic?

Then everyone would know why I'm making a face.

Ya big dummy.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
both injuries were fishing related. one involved a gotcha and one involved a sabikki rig

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why don't you show that stringer of fish I'm holding up in that first pic?

Then everyone would know why I'm making a face.

Ya big dummy.
you gotta catch more than 2 of the fish on a stringer to get pictoral credit buddy. but nice try

·
Registered
333 Posts
you gotta catch more than 2 of the fish on a stringer to get pictoral credit buddy. but nice try
So I'm guessing after seeing a pic of the fish. You guys wouldn't let Jeff fish? What did he draw the short straw and have net duty that day?

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
now this is how I heard it.....

NTKG calls NJ and ask about the fishing report @ the H.T D..CH...NJ tells NTKG he was planning on going fishing....and asks NTKG to call and get up with him when he is down from Richmond.

NTKG gets the fishing report and details on what the fish are biting on from NJ.

NJ waits by the phone...but no ring.

NJ goes down to the H.T D..CH and low and behold...NTKG and Garth are there, eating powdered donuts and catching fish.

NJ tries to ignore them, but gets subdued and fishes with them. NTKG and crew have limited out on fish.....Since NJ can't catch fish on a lure, NTKG and crew feels sorry for NJ and offers him part of their share....but with a catch...he's gotta carry the stringer back to the ramp.....

Now that' how I heard it. :p

disclosure...to protect from spot burning...exact locations have been omitted....

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
now this is how I heard it.....

NTKG calls NJ and ask about the fishing report @ the H.T D..CH...NJ tells NTKG he was planning on going fishing....and asks NTKG to call and get up with him when he is down from Richmond.

NTKG gets the fishing report and details on what the fish are biting on from NJ.

NJ waits by the phone...but no ring.

NJ goes down to the H.T D..CH and low and behold...NTKG and Garth are there, eating powdered donuts and catching fish.

NJ tries to ignore them, but gets subdued and fishes with them. NTKG and crew have limited out on fish.....Since NJ can't catch fish on a lure, NTKG and crew feels sorry for NJ and offers him part of their share....but with a catch...he's gotta carry the stringer back to the ramp.....

Now that' how I heard it. :p

disclosure...to protect from spot burning...exact locations have been omitted....
Too funny.

I got to the spot about 10am, suprised that those knuckleheads were fishing there. Oh, well. It was nice to see my buds, escially ones who can actually fish (unlike NS4D.)

I had to leave at 1pm, but I was still able to land six or seven fish. All but one were 3lb+, including one 5lb.

All on lures.

And I don't think that white suff on Neil's lips were powder from sugar donuts. :p

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
"And I don't think that white suff on Neil's lips were powder from sugar donuts."
We know Neils pretty, but that's kinda harsh. Hilarious:D, but harsh.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no comment..except...hey niel wasnt that the trip you lost the cobia...bow up..zzzzzziiiiinnngg..hahahaha
me? i dont miss fish. i kill fish.... except when im sight casting

1 - 14 of 14 Posts