Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
That is what I am talking about Anthony is the man! Great Job Longranger for sending that in to them.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Great picture,I want to be like Anthony. Good job LongCaster,we can wear our hats & T-shirts with pride.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Thanks for sending in the pic. I appreciate it greatly. It's the first time I have been pictured in anything before.
-Anthony

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Greetings Anthony!

What -- America's Most Wanted doesn't count? Read the Lower Bay report for an idea of what will be available for the charter. Capt Dave usually starts out at the 72 or 72A buoy. Looks like we'll be able to nail the croakers without moving (although I'd rather do a few drifts for fluke, then fish the croakers towards sunset.) Still hoping to find one of those big reds (even if it has to go back.) We sail out of the Honga River -- wonder how big those black drum were? Two weeks and counting....

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
You think that we can fish for some flounder? I haven't caught a keeper in 2 years. I got some new flounder rigs that I have been dying to try out. Can't wait.
-Anthony

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Hey MJ and Anthony you guys are killing me! You never said anything about flounder and black drum!!!! It is looking better and better that I MIGHT be able to come. But like I said don't count on it yet. I should know by early next week. My boss comes back from leave and I am gonna ask him if I can leave early that day. So we will see!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi.
I'm new to this forum and I found this site from DNR spotlight :)

I watched the video also, great job. I go there every week and heading out to there again in 10 min :) Wish me a luck

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Welcome aboard bobang,

You have come to a great board. There are a wonderful bunch of folks here. You can learn allot and make new friends. Read all the posts and post a report yourself when you have one. Thats what it's all about. Good people and good info....Tightlines

·
Registered
681 Posts

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Hey aero993 I don't know if Anthony is but I am!!:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts