Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
Does anyone know where i can get impact shields,soft copper crimps,cascade clips and uk style sinker/hook clips from at a reasonable price in the US.
Or do i need to be looking at having them shipped from the UK direct.
Thanks in advance

Bran

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Greg, ive already checked them out and to be honest, their prices are way too high.
I have been getting my stuff shipped from the uk and it works out cheaper that Breakaway.
I have looked all over and cant find anywhere over here to get them so just thought you guys might know of somewhere other than breakaway.
Last time i was at the Breakaway store in England last year, i dicussed the price with the owner and he agreed it was too high but pricing here was out of his hands.

Thanks for your input tho,much appreciated

Bri

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Dave
Ive been around ebay too and theres just nothing out there that i can find.
I guess the parts will just have to come from the UK again.
I have enough to see me through the next 2/3 months so the situation isnt desperate yet.
Thanks for replying

Bri

·
Banned
2,922 Posts
Thanks Dave
Ive been around ebay too and theres just nothing out there that i can find.
I guess the parts will just have to come from the UK again.
I have enough to see me through the next 2/3 months so the situation isnt desperate yet.
Thanks for replying

Bri

Bri,

Sorry . . . I meant eBay UK ( Find a Seller that ships to the USA )

http://www.ebay.co.uk

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Dave,Greg,Sam
Again, thanks for the input.
I spent hours yesterday looking around everywhere, including ebay uk, but everything is just so much more expensive than in the uk.
I think that i will use my contact in the uk until i go back on vacation and then just buy what i need in bulk.
As i said in my last post, i have enough bits for hopefully 2/3 months, depending on demand, so i should be ok.
Happy fishing guys and i appreciate your replies.
Bri

·
Banned
2,922 Posts
Dave,Greg,Sam
Again, thanks for the input.
I spent hours yesterday looking around everywhere, including ebay uk, but everything is just so much more expensive than in the uk.
I think that i will use my contact in the uk until i go back on vacation and then just buy what i need in bulk.
As i said in my last post, i have enough bits for hopefully 2/3 months, depending on demand, so i should be ok.
Happy fishing guys and i appreciate your replies.
Bri
Cheers, Mate . . .

Tight Lines !!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts