Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone out there distance casting in the region South of the Atlantic City Expressway (NJ). Need technique and practice bad; with an eye towards surf casting/fishing.

They say misery loves company, I've got to get this down.

Also, willing to travel for seminars or just to observe and pester those proficient in the art.

Thanks,

KM

·
Registered
578 Posts
Bluesman , there are a bunch of Joisey casters . Myself ,Bill H ,Bill H Jr , FishBucket all hail from Jersey . We will be starting out casting sessions soon perhaps this weekend as long as it is in the mid 30's or above .
There will be a Sportcast tournament this spring in Cowtown ,April 16-18. More details as we get closer to that date .
We will post casting get togethers info here by Friday each week.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow!

Thanks Connmann...........that's great!

I'm only 8 or 10 miles from Cowtown, I put the date down but please keep me in mind!

Thanks again,

KM

·
Registered
712 Posts
bluesman if you live that close to cowtown there a quite a few casters close to you bill h is in vorhees,me and dan reel are in newark,gene reynolds in st george just to name a few.

·
Registered
30 Posts
It is time guys - I need to get the fever vaccine quick - let's get some casting in soon. I got the spinner ready for cold weather casting.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, you guys are ready.

Without this board I'd have never realized you guys were out there!

I went out in the garage just now and the mono on my reels is as stiff as can be. Sure would like to see that temp get up in the 30es.

Where do you guys usually get together?

KM

1 - 9 of 9 Posts