Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone ever used one of these interline surf rods by diawa. i've seen them for sale on some websites, never actually saw one in an actual store. i believe the line actually goes through the rod and out the tip, but i may be wrong. i was wondering about the performance of such a rod.

fish-on

·
Registered
472 Posts
I too, have been interested in these rods for some time.

It seems they've been around for several years, but Diawa doesn't promote them very well. But I think Diawa has that problem with most of their products.

I think the Interline Rod has been popular with Bass fishermen for a while, but Diawa doesn't cough up much sponsership money, so you don't hear much about them.

You know those, "Saturday afternoon, self proclaimed, Bass fishing experts" will look the camera right in the eye, and tell you what kind of shoe laces and toothpaste you need to buy, if you want to catch more fish.

I often wonder how they convince the fish, that the latest "flavor of the month" lure, is the only one they should eat.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.