Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 4500xt, 5000xh, and 5500xh for sale. All seldom used in the original box, like new. Will take $60, $65, and $70 respectively.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
A friend and I might be interested in the 5000 and the 5500. One question what does the xh mean? extra heavy? Looking at the website on those reels that is all I could think that would mean.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What is the XH

The silver reels are the XTs and the gold color (or light tan) were the XHs (predecessor to XTs), primarily same reel.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Fl Fisherman

Those are really good reels. The 4500 XT is what I caught all the fish on last week. It has a really good drag. I have caught Drum and Striper over 30# with 17# test line on that reel. It also cast well. If they are as good as he says, it is a good deal.

Tight lines...

Ken

PS: I fished with your buddies last week.

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Ken,
Your lucky set up?Aren't you glad you went on that trip and bought that set-up?

Well that was one nice fish you caught on yer horse shoe tackle!

Send some of that luck this way!

·
Registered
830 Posts
NS4D

Yep, I'mm still smilin'. Am thinking about another trip. I live to far from saltwater. Will PM Wilber after Christmas and find out whats going on. Anybody else interested?

Tight lines...

Ken

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Kenmefish said:
NS4D

Yep, I'mm still smilin'. Am thinking about another trip. I live to far from saltwater. Will PM Wilber after Christmas and find out whats going on. Anybody else interested?

Tight lines...

Ken
Ken, I'll be down in Frisco th 2-4 of Jan.

·
Registered
830 Posts
CDog

Thats sounds good. I'll let you know. Have to get a kitchen pass and find a place to stay. I have friends with houses in Buxton, but I think they have winterized them by then.

Tight lines...

Ken

1 - 11 of 11 Posts