Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A friend of mine runs a headboat out of OC . I fished with him the other day on his personal boat and we got to talking about a possible 18 hour long range seabass trip . Nobody in MD offers these trips and the New Jersey boats all seem to . He mentioned that he'd love to do it but just doesn't get enough interest . If anyone would be interested in going on a trip like this over the winter please let me know . We will need a minimum of 12 anglers and the cost will be around $125.00 per with all bait , tackle and rods provided . There are quite a few deep water wrecks 50 to 60 miles from OC that get little or no fishing pressure and should be loaded with big knotheads .I know alot of you are from the DC , VA and Baltimore areas and driving to OC is alot better than going all the way to Jersey or down to VA Beach . Please PM me with contact information if you have any interest . Thanks , Gumbo:fishing:

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trip dates

We will be sailing aboard the Angler and the tentative dates are Dec 16 , 17 or 18th depending on the weather . Please get back to me with your contact info if you'd like to join us . We are limiting the trip to 25 anglers max and I've got at least 18 right now .

·
Registered
322 Posts
I'm interested. Which boat?

I am heading to VaBeach this fri for the 16 trip on the Rudee Fleet will give a trip update on my return....

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Date for trip is now on December 16th weather permitting aboard the Angler . A few spots left so if you want to go you need to PM contact info . We are limiting the trip to 25 anglers . Very good deal for $125.00 and 18 hours with all bait and tackle provided .

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I apologize :redface:, but I will not be able to get on a weekday trip. I've already used up most of the leave I've got for this year so I can't take that day off. Good luck to you guys! :fishing::D

·
Registered
322 Posts
Darn WIND my VaBeach 16hr trip is canceled, no update. I wanted some knotheads for my freezer..... oh well there's always next fri.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Leave when, and, return when? May be interested, but gots me two in a row off next week for AI and not sure iffin I can.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in for Tuesday the 16th. Hopefully you have enough space for two more myself included. Can you forward the details, payment instructions, reservation, etc? Thanks a bunch.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts