Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fished Lynnhaven Inlet on 9/30/03 from 12:00 to 1630. After almost all summer of being skunked I finally caught some fish. I almost forgot how much fun fishing could be! I started off with a Stargazer on a jig. Then I caught a Puffer, a 14-inch Flounder, then another Puffer. I caught a Pinfish which I started using for cutbait. Then I caught another 14-inch Flounder on a jig. The tide started going out heavy with lots of trash so I moved to the bayside of the inlet. Then I caught my first keeper Flounder at 18". I lost another one as big or bigger right at the surfline. Then I caught two small Blues and a 22" Striper. I was so busy with the Shrimp, cutbait, and jigs that I never tried out my new hand-made lures. I guess I'll save them for the Stripers over the next two months.

I saw another guy catch a 24" flounder at the bridge. Man that was a splendid fish.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
BlueBird: Fish ON!!

I try to get out the this Saturday nite.. hope to see some of you out there. I'm the guy who has the light on the tip of the rod.

CrawFish!

Fishing is not a hobby, it's a way of life! Fish More!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts