Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My daughter and I fished damneck last Friday evening 7-16. For bait we used shrimp, cut spot and fishbites bloodworm- clam and shrimp fish n strips (yellow) on pompano and fish finder rigs. We caught 5 spot, 4 Weakfish, 4 sea mullet . All were small except for a 12.5" sea mullet. We also got a 25" redfish. We lost another red about the same size trying to land it on the sand and it flopped back in the water. I need to change my handle to Nick Novice
:). Anyhow the fishbites fish n strips shrimp in yellow was the hero.

Registered
My daughter and I fished damneck last Friday evening 7-16. For bait we used shrimp, cut spot and fishbites bloodworm- clam and shrimp fish n strips (yellow) on pompano and fish finder rigs. We caught 5 spot, 4 Weakfish, 4 sea mullet . All were small except for a 12.5" sea mullet. We also got a 25" redfish. We lost another red about the same size trying to land it on the sand and it flopped back in the water. I need to change my handle to Nick Novice
:). Anyhow the fishbites fish n strips shrimp in yellow was the hero. View attachment 68265
nice fish

Registered
:). Anyhow the fishbites fish n strips shrimp in yellow was the hero. View attachment 68265
Nice catching! Always fun catching with fish bites.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts