Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished for a couple hours before and after evening high tide on Wednesday - decent flounder bite with six short and one keeper

Today fished about four hours around the morning high tide with five short flounder; two nice ones and three decent whiting mixed in - had Spanish right in front of me and couldn't buy a bite - beautiful days at the beach - thankful to be out there.

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Fished for a couple hours before and after evening high tide on Wednesday - decent flounder bite with six short and one keeper

Today fished about four hours around the morning high tide with five short flounder; two nice ones and three decent whiting mixed in - had Spanish right in front of me and couldn't buy a bite - beautiful days at the beach - thankful to be out there.
I have to get out there and get me some action ............. Great Job!

·
Registered
535 Posts

Good job Bob, pretty work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
17MR Mirrolure worked fast in White/Chartreuse or Blue/Chartreuse will get those Spanish to bite. I lost two, caught one at Dam Neck just a few days after your post and probably could have kept getting hits but my toddler chose that time to go psycho

·
Registered
147 Posts
17MR Mirrolure worked fast in White/Chartreuse or Blue/Chartreuse will get those Spanish to bite. I lost two, caught one at Dam Neck just a few days after your post and probably could have kept getting hits but my toddler chose that time to go psycho
Sounds like a successful outing to me good job!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts