Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished Dam Neck from about 1-2:30 with no luck, bunk, squat. Packed it up and went to Rudee. Fished the north side for a while with one hit, fishing assassins tipped with squid. Went to the fishing center side and caught 2 flounder and had numerous other hits. Largest was 16". A word to the wise. DO NOT forget your license. Mine is here on my dresser and I was ticketed today. It will be dropped when I show it to the judge, but nobody needs to go through the hassle. Learn from me and keep it with you, ALWAYS. :mad:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Dang Pete, that's a heck of a reminder to keep the license on you. I was checked at Lesner last year, lucky for me I was able to find it in my tackle box. Now I keep it in my wallet.

.....Kurt

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Ran into the game wardens yesterday while castnetting and didn't have my license on me. I told them it was in my tackle box back on the pier, so they asked me if I did have a license, told them yeah and that the other warden I knew could vouch for me. So they left me alone. Turns out the license was back home in my pants pocket. Good thing to be on a first name basis with at least one warden, that's my advice.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The thing about it is this was a VA BEACH cop, not a game warden. I did not know he had jurisdiction, but I was not going to argue since he let the parking ticket slide.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts