Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished this morning during the tide coming in. caught 8 more blues and a nice one about 28 inches. still hitting on cut mullet. told geo about it said he was going to hit it up this afternoon and throw some metal at'em.

·
Registered
145 Posts
shark slayer, If you don't mind giving up your lucky spot, where abouts are you fishing Damneck in conjunction with sandbridge, are you on the base or further down? catch was slow at sandbridge pier today on everything, I did see gulls smackin the water about 200 yds. off the end of the pier, no closer.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Tried to show up sharkslayer to no avail on damneck beach south end. Slung a pink stingsilver to the horizon with no takers. Switched to green on green was able to land a nice one about 2.5 pounds, Dice man caught one on cut blue. Water looked real good. Tommorow looks good, light s/e winds forecast well see.........geo

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't give up my lucky spot but i can say i am on the base. As for you geo I told you the lures were not going to work :D :D
I will probaly be there tommorrow so I will let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
547 Posts
is there really a peta board? id love to post a pic there of a 50lb cobia hanging from a pier gaff...or maybe a 6point buck with guts hanging out.
"if we're not supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?"

·
Registered
493 Posts
See you out there tomorrow morning Sharkslayer if the weather holds it promises to be quite nice between 6 am and noon that is when I am going out there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts