Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Man, that page is not working. They took em off and are updating the site.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
I did

And they have removed that reel all together. I wonder if the sale is over?

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Thanks! Now it is back up. Appreciate it.:)

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Husky,

Next time I see you I will cut off couple of your fingers as bait... :)

Don't worry, I got this reel too! Hee hee...

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
BAN JANGWUAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such threats will not keep me from being a [email protected]

I am seriously thinking about getting one...but I guess I won't. Need to focus on getting my son involved in the fishing...Will have to buy him some stuff as the smallest rod I now have is 8'. He needs something more like 6 or 7. My mom has my old 7' cheapo rod with the old mitchell 300 on it--that would work well for him. Maybe I'll have to go get it back.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Maybe Jangwuah would like to come along

Jangwuah,
Maybe you'd like to attend when I teach my son how to cast? You'll need to learn how if you're going to have an emblem (big spool capacity) on a 12' TICA. :D :p

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haa haa...

Husky, I didn't get the Emblem... I wish... My son is only 1 so he still has 3 more years to go. But to my delight, his face lights up when I take him to the fishing section of my local walmart.

I seriously need some pointers in casting... (one reason why I'm looking into a kayak fishing... )

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I bought two of these reels about 3 weeks ago. I have one and it cast great. I bought a 4500 and a 5500 for some new rods I got. It seems though that they are going on sale everywhere because I believe that there is a new emblem model out now called the emblem pro. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts