Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have searched multiple forums and unable to find if these rods are good for pomp. CTS says it has a soft tip for plugging that the striper fisherman like but not sure if that translates to a good soft tip pomp rod. I currently have a 13’ 3-6 CPS and love it. Looking to add an 11’ 3-6 to my arsenal. Considering the VT and CPS. THX.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I think you're looking for the S8...
Look up Nicks Custom Rods on Facebook. He is The Man when it comes to CTS, You can't go wrong with a CTS
With all due respect to Tommy Farmer and the CPS line
If you have any problem send me an IM and I'll fwd you his #

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I've heard the 1304 s7 cts (if you can find one), makes a good pomp rod. I like the looks of the cast pro 11' 3 to 6 gen2. Haven't had a chance to play with one yet, but it's a very slim, light weight rod.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I hate the Vapor Trail and S7 by CTS , i have had both , no comparison to the S8, the S8 throws to the moon , if you can find one they're worth every penny .

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I don't think they're still making the s8.

I hate Dave's chili, but love my 1305 s7.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Did you mean to say "HATE" or Have?

You continue to have issues with reading comprehension my friend , this isn't that complicated , ask somebody to read it to you slowly over and over if necessary, i have the utmost confidence that you will eventually figure it out.

Happy Holidays by the way

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all. Think I’m going w the CPS. prob the 2-5 bc I fish Tx coast and Florida panhandle and rarely use weights over three oz.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
You continue to have issues with reading comprehension my friend , this isn't that complicated , ask somebody to read it to you slowly over and over if necessary, i have the utmost confidence that you will eventually figure it out.

Happy Holidays by the way
Yeah it was difficult to understand with all the comma splices. I got it now a$$hole!
Maybe a remedial grammar and writing course at the local community college might be just what you need.

PS, I ain't ya damn friend either.

Squirrel Bladder..Tommy just came out with the CPS Gen 2s. You can't go wrong either way

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yeah it was difficult to understand with all the comma splices. I got it now a$$hole!
Maybe a remedial grammar and writing course at the local community college might be just what you need.

PS, I ain't ya damn friend either.

Squirrel Bladder..Tommy just came out with the CPS Gen 2s. You can't go wrong either way

Actually it wasn't difficult at all to understand and everybody knows it , you just have a bad habit of being a "BIG TIME DICK" that's what your problem is .

Have a good day now my friend .

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Actually it wasn't difficult at all to understand and everybody knows it , you just have a bad habit of being a "BIG TIME DICK" that's what your problem is .

Have a good day now my friend .
Only to those who provoke me, like you.

I sure hope you take that class and stop using comma splices and run on sentences. I'm sure there is time to register for the new semester coming up in January.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Toos mys commprehennshuns some-ones, cames acrosses, as a divks, n a$$holr, may-be, their's a chances, the communities schools, has a few class's fors thats, buts thays probablies nose everythangs alweddys ids bets thwys funs to fishes wit thayss cans problies tells use hows ur cetchin da fishes thee wrongs wheys sawwy, to da grammwer notseas, i didn'ts goes to yarvard or hale or ans ivory laegeu schoools likes somes ofs thee elitistes.

Is hopes dis doesnt steem anys wons grits.

I will add that some of what you post is very knowledgeable good information and quite useful but you do have a history of going off over little things and belittling posters, mostly over conflicting opinions. You'd be a lot more respectable without it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Only to those who provoke me, like you.

I sure hope you take that class and stop using comma splices and run on sentences. I'm sure there is time to register for the new semester coming up in January.

Ahh yes , you're the victim lol. Please give me a SINGLE EXAMPLE of when i provoked you or anybody else , just one example ? Can you do that ? No you cannot because you're a liar and everybody knows it . How about you let other posters post without degrading them in some way is that possible ?

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Ahh yes , you're the victim lol. Please give me a SINGLE EXAMPLE of when i provoked you or anybody else , just one example ? Can you do that ? No you cannot because you're a liar and everybody knows it . How about you let other posters post without degrading them in some way is that possible ?
No not playing a victim at all however you seem to think so herb. Any sub-conversation held between anyone else and me on this post did not concern you , or was directed at you. Now the below picture is the example you requested.
IMG_1828.jpg

1 - 20 of 61 Posts