Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody dcfishman here(Tony)--its been a while since i have made a post but i just wanted to let all know that last weekend I made it to Cape May/Wildwood N.J. Did Some fishing from the shore early am sat and sun both days where exstreamly slow fishing seams to really be crummy to me this season maybe its just me but does anyone else seam to be haveing this same thing going on?
Caught the Lewis/capemay ferry back on sun apon traveling up to the 3rd floor section of the ferry I discovered the best rock jetty i have ever seen these rocks guide the ferrys in to there home at the end of the rocks its a light for the ferrys to follow but these rocks go out in the water about 300 yds needless to say my fishn bud and myself will head there tomorrow /sat i will let u all know how it went.take care dcfishman :)

·
Registered
680 Posts
if you are talking about the jetty that curves outthat the ferry goes in, you cannot fish that jetty as it has a fence to stop you. if you have a boat you can catch some nice fish along it.:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Was wondering what had happened to you. Myself and someone noticed you absence.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi my friends sorry for the absence-I get caught up in trucking sometime-does'nt aford me the oppertunity to be at the fishing functions as much as i would like to /Mr. Biller I was talking about the jetty that is at the Cape May facility in NJ. Great little fishing spot, its great it goes about 300 yds out into the ocean lots of sharks about 5lbs/ caught 2 nice blues and tore the heck out of the small sharks on believe it or not clams and it seamed to be the bait of choice for the remainder of the dayhad a ball there. longranger/aero993 Ryan White tweeked my 525penn for me with the ceramic abec 5 barrings and added 2 more magnets and its working really nice -got a 12.3 breakaway rod while i was there /Buxton 2weeks ago and the casting is really comeing along.Whish i could have made it to point lookout with u guys i have'nt been the since the black flies eat my wife and myself up back in june.I must get back down there befor the blues stop running .tryed to get onto the beach at assateaque sun a.m. but 4wheeling was not allowed due to the storm surg from the storm in the islands. I start an earlier run in the truck to chesapeake and back starting Mon so ill have a little more availability, keep me posted when we can gettogether for some fishing /thanks Tony /dcfishman

1 - 5 of 5 Posts