Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks, I went fishing early this morning, and the bite was very slow. Once the tide started to come in, the bite picked up and I was able to catch 21 fish: spot, croakers and a few white perch. While my croakers were 9 to 10 inches, I did see a few others caught that were about 14 to 15 inches.
I'm very hopeful for my next outing of catching these large croakers. The spot are very large as well. The bait I used was razor clams and a few bloodworms.
I hope you all are able to get out and go fishing this weekend!
Have a great time fishing & catching! (y)(y)
Peace.
:)

Attachments

Registered
Hi Folks, I went fishing early this morning, and the bite was very slow. Once the tide started to come in, the bite picked up and I was able to catch 21 fish: spot, croakers and a few white perch. While my croakers were 9 to 10 inches, I did see a few others caught that were about 14 to 15 inches.
I'm very hopeful for my next outing of catching these large croakers. The spot are very large as well. The bait I used was razor clams and a few bloodworms.
I hope you all are able to get out and go fishing this weekend!
Have a great time fishing & catching! (y)(y)
Peace.
:)
Thanks for the report Judy. Nice catch and glad to see someone catching croakers. Even those 9-10" ones eat well. 馃憤

Registered
Thanks Judy. Where do you get your razor clams? That's no ta very common bait used in the my part (mid - upper) of the bay. Compared to blood worms what's does your experience tell you?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Judy. Where do you get your razor clams? That's no ta very common bait used in the my part (mid - upper) of the bay. Compared to blood worms what's does your experience tell you?
Tri-State Marine Tackle Shop, Deale, Md
Anglers Bait & Tackle, Annapolis, Md
Chesapeake Ourdoors, Chester, Md
Fishbone's Bait & Tackle, Pasadena, Md

1 - 9 of 9 Posts