Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished on a boat within a mile of the JRB pier today from 7am till 3pm. between 6 of us we had to have caught close to 350 or 400 croaker , anywhere from 4 inches to 21 inches.13 fish over 2 lbs and 2 over 3 lbs.
Caught on shrimp,squid and bloodworms. no real preference. I can only imagine what seemed to be the hundreds of people on the pier did real well ,too.

R

·
0 Posts
sounds like ya had a hell of a day cookieman ya got a few fish to clean godd eatn you didnt catcth any spot huh RC

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah RC it was a heck of a day! I need to find the Bengay, I'm sore all over but that's a good problem to have.We did catch about 10 or 12 spot but maybe only one keeper out of the bunch.

R

·
0 Posts
i tell ya cman once your in a good spot the action is back ta back you get tired of reeling them in but on the other hand ya be darned that your gon put that pole down to rest either rc

·
Registered
16 Posts
COOKIEMAN I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL I FISH THE JRB FROM 6:30 PM UNTIL IT CLOSED AND I NEED THE BENGAY MYSELF, I LEFT ABOUT 1:00 AM AND HEADED TO CAROLINA TO GET THE SPOTS, CAME UP WITH THE SAME THING IN CAROLINA , SPOTS, SPOTS AND MORE SPOTS! :eek: WHAT A BIRTHDAY PRESENT ALL THE FISH I CAN HANDLE AND PLUS THE WINNING T-SHIRT :cool: :cool: :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts